3.10.2011

Training Music

     Christian music has made a huge impact on me, so I thought I would share some of the songs I use in training to get me through the tough spots.  Not all the videos are the greatest, but its the best I could find.


Josh Garrels "The Children's Song"



TobyMac "Made to Love"




Third Day "Call My Name"



Skillet "Awake and Alive"



Fireflight "Desperate"



Switchfoot "This is Your Life"



Skillet "Hero"



Josh Garrels "Zion & Babylon"



Fireflight "Unbreakable"



One Republic "All the Right Moves"
(Ok not Christian but a great song and had to include it)

     Guess I could go on for a while.  I hope these work, I have never posted videos before.  As you can tell there is quite a variety of music.   Sometimes I like the methodical rhythm of the slower Josh Garrels stuff and other times I need that crazy heavy stuff to get me going.  Hopefully you will find something here you like that you have never heard before and maybe listen more.  
     Got my long run tomorrow, but only 12 miles woohoo!  Feeling cruddy the last few days so I opted to skip one of my shorter runs in lieu of more recovery time.  Most people fail to realize how important recovery is and how important a role it plays in making you stronger in training.  Maybe I will put something together on it sometime, maybe not, who knows.  I will try to get some photos tomorrow to liven up the place.  Later     


No comments:

Post a Comment