2.07.2011

Miscellaneous Blogging

     Not very often is it that someone whom you know comes to you and says hey you should read this book, I think it has changed my life, but thats exactly what happened to me this week.  He loaned me the book on CD (as I am not an avid reader) and I must say it is very compelling even if I am only 2 discs into the 6 disc book.



     The training continues.  Managed to get in 1500 yds at the pool this morning along with my schedule 8 mile run during B's swim practice tonight.  I'd be lying if I said that the 17 miler scheduled for Thursday doesn't scare me.  I continue to struggle with the selfish nature of this sport.I am very luck to have the most understanding wife in the world.  Fitting 41 miles of running and 36 hours of working into a week is not easy with 2 young kids and she does everything she can to make it happen for me.  I hope I can return the favor some day.
     All is good on the gluten free front.  Some day I will recount my history with my GI issues, endurance sports, and being gluten free, but thats another post when I have more time. 
     Hoping WVU can pull out some magic over Pitt tonight in basketball.  Going to go watch last few minutes. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment