1.27.2011

Recap

I am back from a few weeks of fun, sun, and craziness.  Let's do a little recap.
     Computer was down for about 8 days.  No internet except at work.  Had a couple people take a look and made several calls to my dad, but in the end the moral of the story is......Do not remove Norton from your computer, it will screw it up.
     After that I spent 3 days in Florida with B and we had an awesome time.  It was nice to get into some warm weather and do some running there.  We also made a few other stops.



Yes, that is B shaking hands with the D.Wade, then B with his Uncle Joe (sorry Janet, no good pics).
I was able to keep up with the training that week and did all 36 miles for the week.
     After getting back from Florida I spent 2 short days at work then it was off to Davis, WV for some skiing with good friends and the whole family.  Skiied 1 day at Canaan valley, 2 half days at Timberline, and got to try cross country skiing for the first time.


                                                      First time at Whitegrass.  Thanks Paige.


                                                                  Total determination


The deer were verywhere.

It was a great trip, but we had to end it a half day early to get back and avoid the snow through the mountains.
So this week its back to training.  I have to somehow fit in 4 runs in the next 3 days (including my 15 miler which, for my own sanity, has to be done outside in the snow).  M started her half iron training yesterday, but we have both been fighting the crud for the past week or so (her more than me), so there may be a few more rest days in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment