1.07.2011

Network Unidentified

     Have had to take a temporary hiatus from the blog due to problems with my home network.  Who knew that computers could be this frustrating.  Hoping to get it back soon.  Have been frantically searching the internet looking for solutions to my problem.
     Other than that, my week has been somewhat non-eventful, which is good.  Have amassed 30 miles of running this week and managed to get in 2 swims also.  Hope to get out on my bike tomorrow, but will have to see if the weather cooperates.
My long run for the week is up to 12 miles and I have done numerous runs in the past at this length, but the pain I am having in my legs starting at about mile 8 continues to worsen.  Not a specific type pain, just general overall pain.  I can only guess it is from the day after day running and increasing weekly mileage.
     B has basketball game Saturday and both kids have swim meet in Lynchburg on Sunday, Go CYAC.  They are very excited.
Have done a lot of thinking after hearing my wifes uncle preach at a funeral last weekend.  He was amazing.  What a blessing it was for the family to hear what he had to say about salvation.   

No comments:

Post a Comment